Join an established digital agency to help service the search engine marketing needs of an existing roster of clients. The candidate must be a quick learner, highly organized and comfortable working across many projects and client industries. Candidates with agency experience and paid social media management experience are preferred.
You will have proven success in driving results in B2C eCommerce, customer acquisition, lead and/or revenue generation through digital advertising across the likes of Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, and more. Of course, you’re a data junkie and can perform magic with Excel to discover new opportunities and insights. You’re at home with all the usual tools: Google Analytics, Google Keyword Tool, Google Trends, and plenty more. If you’re like us, you have cool browser add-ons that make you more productive.
We are looking for a quick learner who is highly organized and comfortable working across many projects.
Our team works remotely, so if you are good at keeping yourself busy without constant oversight, please read on.
What Is The Role?
The Paid Search Specialist is a crucial position so you will need to work well within cross-disciplinary teams and be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment where providing clients with a high-level service is expected.
You will be expected to show resourcefulness, exhibit accountability, and understand the role well enough to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
The PPC Strategist will need to be an enthusiastic problem solver and hands-on marketer who combines an analytical mindset with the ability to deliver results for a limited portfolio of clients.
Not only will you be expected to learn which topics are most relevant for our client’s target audience, but you will then use that knowledge to optimize toward the highest value opportunities for their business and constantly monitor performance to inform a holistic overall SEM strategy.
- Execute new campaign launches
- Track, report, and analyze PPC performance
- Optimize campaign bids, budgets, and ongoing tests
- Troubleshoot performance discrepancies
- Search engine content evaluation and optimization
- Write ad copy for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Write landing page content for quality score optimization
- Perform keyword cost-benefit research for PPC and SEO projects
Does This Describe You?
- Sense of humor
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and Power Point skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Two to three years experience with Google AdWords
- Familiarity with Bing Ads
- Familiarly with Google Analytics
- Experience in an advertising agency environment is a plus
- Experience with social media advertising platforms is a plus
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person.
Moving Traffic Media is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our agency is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.