Join a young digital agency to help service the search engine optimization needs of an existing roster of clients.
You are someone who actively stays on top of what’s really working and have strong opinions about the implications of strategic SEO approaches. Of course, you’re a data junkie and can perform magic with Excel to discover new opportunities and insights. You’re at home with all the usual tools: Ahrefs, MOZ, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and plenty more. If you’re like us, you have cool browser add-ons that make you more productive.
We are looking for a quick learner who is highly organized and comfortable working across many projects.
Everyone on our team balances working from our White Plains, NY office with working remotely, so if you are good at keeping yourself busy without constant oversight, please read on.
What is the Role?
The SEO Specialist is a crucial position so you will need to work well within cross-disciplinary teams and comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment where providing clients with a high-level service is expected.
You will be expected to show resourcefulness, exhibit accountability, and understand the role well enough to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
The SEO Specialist should want to be an active participant in our internal and client meetings. You should plan to take a speaking role from day one, with an increasing level of contribution as your experience builds.
You will need to contribute in the planning, presenting, implementing and maintaining of search engine optimization campaigns across multiple clients ranging from competitive analysis, link building, keyword research, and content optimization.
- Engages with the client and the internal team to establish goals, objectives, and strategies.
- Creates content recommendations for and research on multiple client verticals (e.g., automotive, financial, ecommerce, etc.).
- Develops comprehensive recommendations for on- and off-site content optimization; focuses on keyword coverage and maximizing performance — including press release optimization
- Works cross-functionally (particularly with Paid Search, Analytics and web development).
- Contributes to department thought leadership (department blog, presenting industry topics internally).
- Monitors client SEO performance and performs keyword-level research using industry-standard tools, including third-party software and Web Analytics packages.
- Utilizes social media outlets and assets for the benefit of SEO campaign performance.
- Assists with audits of clients’ web architecture to ensure the site is properly constructed to maximize visibility.
- Crafts heavily-researched keyword lists and documentation backed by multiple data sets for ensured relevancy and performance.
Does this Describe You?
- Sense of humor
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Two to three years of relevant SEO experience
- 2+ years client facing experience at an agency
- Coding skills are a bonus
What Happens Next?
Apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person.
Moving Traffic Media is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our agency is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
White Plains, NY
WHITE PLAINS, NY / SEO / FULL-TIME