Paid Search Specialist (PPC)
Join a young digital agency to help service the search marketing needs of an existing roster of clients.
The ideal candidate has some experience running paid advertising campaigns with search marketing, display or video and is looking to further their experience and expertise in these channels.
To that end, you are someone who actively stays on top of what’s really working and have strong opinions about the implications of strategic paid search approaches. Of course, you’re a data junkie and can perform magic with Excel to discover new opportunities and insights.
This will be a fun and fast paced role so we are looking for an enthusiastic and detail oriented team-player to join our entrepreneurial team.
Everyone on our team balances working from our White Plains, NY office with working remotely, so if you are good at keeping yourself busy without constant oversight, please read on.
What is the Role?
The Paid Search Specialist will be responsible for administering and managing Pay Per Click and Google Display media strategies for clients.
You will primarily help execute on growth and acquisition search campaigns that focus on acquisition metrics such as conversion rates, cost per acquisition (CPA) and return on ad spend (ROAS).
Specific expertise on paid search channels (Google AdWords, Microsoft Search Ads (Bing), Apple Search Ads, and Amazon Search) is required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- Manage SEM campaigns based on critical KPI’s such as CTR, CPC, and specific ROI metrics, manage bids and budgets, test and optimize keywords and creative; maintain forecasts and goal metric tracking
- Drive demand in market and from SEM; Pay-per-click; Re-targeting
- Implement successful bidding strategies and create, categorize and refine Adword keyword lists using metrics and data to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to website.
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for improving the campaign strategy.
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, performance and competitive intelligence analysis with organization.
- Analyze and translate data from web analytics into actionable plans/recommendations
- Conceptualize, define and initiate marketing tests (A/B, multivariate, keyword bids, ad copy, and landing pages) in order to continually improve key metrics (click, search, convert) across campaigns.
- Write compelling headlines and descriptions for paid ads according to SEM best practices
Does this Describe You?
- Sense of humor
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Two to three years of relevant paid media experience
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Experience with social paid platforms a plus
What Happens Next?
Apply below and we will review your application as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high level of applications we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to each applicant in person.
Moving Traffic Media is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our agency is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
White Plains, NY
WHITE PLAINS, NY / PPC / FULL-TIME