Why You Should Apply
Join our Fall Internship program and you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and growing digital media agency. You’ll learn from and work with industry veterans and work with brands ranging from startup to global businesses.
You will gain real-world advertising experience, become an integral part of a team, and assist with driving innovation in an ever-changing industry with plenty of opportunities to network and learn from each other as well as the agency founders.
This fall we are looking to host interns in our White Plains, New York office. Our Interns can look forward to a flexible work schedule where some days are in the office and others require working from home.
Who We Are Looking For
- You are a Junior or Senior in college, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, statistics, economics, applied math or communications. We also encourage students majoring in Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, or any area of study involving understanding human behavior to apply!
- You’re highly curious and have already sought opportunities to educate yourself about digital marketing and advertising.
- Computer-literate, especially in making presentations with slide ware like PowerPoint.
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities.
- You have excellent analytical skills and are comfortable pushing numbers around in spreadsheets.
- You can get a point across, you can win a debate. You have strong presentation, communication and social skills.
- Last but not least, you’re helpful, tenacious, and look for ways you can contribute without needing supervision.
- Program Length: 9 weeks, full time
- Start date: Monday, September 9, 2019
- End date: Friday, November 8, 2019
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- We are hiring across multiple capabilities including: Account Management, Paid Media, Consumer Insights & Analytics, Project Management, Social Marketing, and Content Strategy.
- A 9 week, full time, paid internship working alongside other advertising enthusiasts to discover all media has to offer.
- A first-hand perspective of day-to-day life at a media agency and resources to learn the programs/tools and processes used in the industry.
- Real world experience that doesn’t include fetching coffee for your supervisor. You will be treated as a true member of our team and will work alongside us on actual client projects.
To apply: please submit your resume and cover letter.
Applications must be received by August 23, 2019
If selected, you will be invited to take part in interviews. All interviews will take place on a rolling basis through the months of April and May.
Fall 2019 Digital Marketing Internship
NEW YORK / INTERN / FULL-TIME